Skip to main content

Project IGI


   Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. Upon release the game garnered mixed reviews due to a number of shortcomings, such as poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features. However it was praised for its superb sound design and graphics, thanks in part to its use of a proprietary game engine that was previously used in Innerloop's Joint Strike Fighter.
It was followed up in 2003 by I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike.
              
David Jones is sent off to find Josef Priboi, a Russian arms dealer who is believed to have information on a stolen nuclear warhead. As he helps Captain Harrison apprehend Josef, he discovers that the brains of the operation is Josef's uncle Jach, whom Jones then attempts to apprehend instead. He discovers his location by planting a virus in Jach's communications center.
While Jach Priboi is taken away in helicopter by Jones, the copter is shot down by Ekk. The Russians take Priboi, as well as Jones' equipment. Jones then has to clear the border and find his equipment. He then hijacks the train carrying Priboi and takes him in for interrogation. Learning about the involvement of Ekk, he sets off to catch her and find the nuclear weapon.
Ekk escapes on her first meeting with Jones, but Jones kills her after finding her second hideout as well as the nuclear warhead

   System Requirments

   CPU   =   Pantium 3 or higher
   Ram   =   128 0r higher

    Review 





Popular posts from this blog

BitTorrent ( downloader )

  BitTorrent is a protocol supporting the practice of peer-to-peer file sharing that is used to distribute large amounts of data over the Internet. BitTorrent is one of the most common protocols for transferring large files, and peer-to-peer networks have been estimated to collectively account for approximately 43% to 70% of all Internet traffic (depending on geographical location) as of February 2009. In November of 2004, BitTorrent was responsible for 35% of all Internet traffic. As of February 2013, BitTorrent was responsible for 3.35% of all worldwide bandwidth, more than half of the 6% of total bandwidth dedicated to file sharing. Programmer Bram Cohen, a former University at Buffalo student, designed the protocol in April 2001 and released the first available version on July 2, 2001, and the final version in 2008. BitTorrent clients are available for a variety of computing platforms and operating systems including an official client released by Bittorrent, I...

Norton Ghost for windows BackUp

               Ghost  is  a  disk cloning  program  product  sold  by  Symantec.  Originally  developed  by  Murray Haszard  in  1995  for Binary Research,  the  technology  was  acquired  in  1998  by  Symantec.  The  name  Ghost   is  an acronym  for  G eneral  H ardware - O riented  S ystem  T ransfer .          Use to make backup of windows for further restore for the future . It maybe used for windows xp because it is an older version of Symantec.     Review                                 Password = softhertz.blogspot.com                    

Driverpack Solution (Auto install all drivers windows xp,7,8,9,10 )

  DriverPack Solution is suitable for all models of computers and laptops. Asus, Acer, Sony, Samsung, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, DELL, eMachines, MSI... DriverPack Solution contains the drivers for all devices. Motherboard, Sound Card, Video Card, Network Card, Wi-Fi, Chipset, Controller, Bluetooth, Modem, Web-camera, Card Reader, CPU, Input Device, Monitor, Printer, Scanner, USB, Other... Drivers for: Ati (Radeon), Nvidia (GeForce), Realtek, Intel, Amd, Atheros, Via...   ScreenShoots                                  DOWNLOAD